27 February, Saturday from 4 PM to 5:30 PM
Dear AMC members,
You are invited to attend “😊Meet and Greet program😊” organized by BMS-NSW.
This is your chance to meet BMS-NSW EC members and different secretaries.
You can express your needs (clinical exam preparation sessions, observership in hospitals and GP centres and also job search etc).
We are also requesting BMS-NSW members to bring your child who graduated as a Doctor in Australia. Please inform us by sending an email.
Date : 27 February, Saturday from 4 PM to 5:30 PM
Venue : BERALA COMMUNITY CENTRE
98‑104 WOODBURN ROAD, BERALA NSW 2141
Car Park : Plenty of off street Free parking
1. Welcome and introduction
2. Update on Educational activities-Dr Ishrat Jahan, Education Secretary (7 mins)
3. Update on cultural activities-Dr Faizur Reza Emon, Cultural Secretary (5mins)
4. Update on BMS Website-Dr Fazle Rabbi, Publication Secretary (5mins)
5. Hospital observership-Dr Shafiq Chowdhury, Senior Staff Specialist (3mins)
6. GP Practice observership-Dr Jessie Chowdhury, Senior Specialist General Practitioner (3mins)
7. Dr Shareef Dowla-Founding President BMS, NSW (3mins)
8. Dr Shaila Islam-Immediate past President BMS, NSW (3mins)
9. AMC doctors (2-3 speakers) 10mins
10. Other speakers and Question time-10mins
11. Thanking speech-Dr Rashid Ahmed, President BMS, NSW (5mins)
** In the hall COVID restriction rules will be followed.
Please inform me by sending an email : email@example.com
We need to know the number for COVID restrictions and also for catering purpose.
Dr Mehdi Farhan