বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল সোসাইটি অব নিউ সাউথ ওয়েলস এর বর্ষবরণ এবং বার্ষিক বনভোজন ২০১৯ প্রবাসের হাজারো কর্মব্যস্ততা ছাপিয়ে দেশীয় সাংস্কৃতির আমেজ উপভোগ করার লক্ষ্যে মূলত আয়োজন করা হয়ে থাকে ভিন্ন ভিন্ন উৎসবেরI তেমনি এক আনন্দ-উৎসবমুখর পরিবেশের মধ্য দিয়ে অনুষ্ঠিত হয়েছে বাংলাদেশ মেডিকেল সোসাইটি অব নিউ সাউথ ওয়েলস (বি এম এস) এর…
“Risk Management Workshop” with MIPS for GPs and Specialist on 29th June 2019 at “mercure” Parramatta. Free for BMS NSW financial members. Limited Space! CPD Accredited Workshop. Please Register Online. https://www.mips.com.au/resources/forms/bms BMS-MIPS-workshop
Special partnership arrangement with Commonwealth Bank to support
Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW.
Please contact Rezaul Islam on 0427 056 224 or email: Mohammad.firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss about property purchase, refinance and equity unlock.
Welcome to Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW
BMS are vigorously involved in academic, scientific, and cultural programs throughout the year. Our regular once a year scientific seminar is aimed to help our doctors maintain a high standard of knowledge. Additionally, we support the AMC doctors by organizing training programs, which prepare doctors for the AMC examination and subsequently getting a job in the Australian healthcare system.
In addition to providing social events, we conduct charity here in Australia as well as overseas. We supported the victims of the Rana Plazza disaster through donating to the Centre for Rehabilitation for Paralysis (CRP). We also took part in the Aila Project, a water purification project, in Bangladesh. Additionally, we made donations to support the victims of the Nepal Earthquake.
Please join the BMS and take part in decision-making and share your views in order to further improve this organization.
Photos from AGM ASM 2017
- To promote the art and science of medicine for the best interests of the community.
- To establish good health, good will and the exchange of knowledge among our colleagues.
- To deliver consistent and efficient service in health care to the general population.
- To incorporate BMS NSW in the professional lives of all doctors – local and IMGs
- To participate in various charitable fund raising activities for local and international causes.
- To establish a network for doctors,their families and the wider community to facilitate communication and exchange of information.
- BMS NSW objectives,policies,and framework have been established in a democratic fashion and will endeavour to continue in the same way
- BMS NSW is a non-profit Organisation.
The birth of Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW
Dr. Shareef ud Dowla
Founding President, BMS NSW
The BMS history is a rich narrative of tradition, culture, brotherhood professionalism and camaraderie, Very few doctors migrated to Australia before 1980s…