💖BMS-NSW is donating $27,000 to different organizations to help the COVID-affected people of Bangladesh 💖💕Stay home, stay safe. Get Covid-Vaccine, be safe 💖
Dear BMS-NSW members Hope everyone is doing well and in good health. We have…
Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW has organized a webinar on Covid-19 and Vaccination information. We…
Respected all BMS -NSW Members
Dear member of BMS-NSW
A courtesy reminder to renew your BMS membership (please ignore this email, if you have already renewed your membership)
Click here to renew: https://www.bms-nsw.org.au/iump-login/
If you forget your username or password, please contact the following members to reset:
1. Dr Jasim Uddin (Organising/Membership Secretary, BMS-NSW)
Email : Jasim31@gmail.com
2. Dr Mehdi Farhan (General Secretary, BMS-NSW)
Email : email@example.com
3. Dr Rashid Ahmed (President, BMS-NSW)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bankstown HospitalConjoint Lecturer
Welcoming Clinical Articles from ALL BMS MEMBERS only
In MS word file please. Email: email@example.com
I feel honoured to be elected as the President of one of the most prestigious organisations, Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW (BMS-NSW) for the term 2020-2021. The commitment and hard work for the last few…
Welcome to Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW
BMS is proudly involved in academic, scientific, and cultural programs throughout the year. Our regular once a year scientific seminar is aimed to help our doctors maintain a high standard of knowledge. Additionally, we support the AMC doctors by organizing training programs, which prepare doctors for the AMC examination and subsequently getting a job in the Australian healthcare system.
In addition to providing social events, we conduct charity here in Australia as well as overseas. We had supported the victims of the Rana Plaza disaster through donating to the Centre for Rehabilitation for Paralysis (CRP). We also took part in the Aila Project, a water purification project, in Bangladesh. Additionally, we made donations to support the victims of the Nepal Earthquake.
Please join the BMS and take part in decision-making and share your views in order to further improve this organization.
<---- BMS in 2020 ----->
- To promote the art and science of medicine for the best interests of the community.
- To establish good health, good will and the exchange of knowledge among our colleagues.
- To deliver consistent and efficient service in health care to the general population.
- To incorporate BMS NSW in the professional lives of all doctors – local and IMGs
- To participate in various charitable fund raising activities for local and international causes.
- To establish a network for doctors,their families and the wider community to facilitate communication and exchange of information.
- BMS NSW objectives,policies,and framework have been established in a democratic fashion and will endeavour to continue in the same way
- BMS NSW is a non-profit Organisation.
The birth of Bangladesh Medical Society of NSW
Dr. Shareef ud Dowla
Founding President, BMS NSW
The BMS history is a rich narrative of tradition, culture, brotherhood professionalism and camaraderie, Very few doctors migrated to Australia before 1980s…